- To lead the sales, marketing, and product teams to deliver a three year commercial growth strategy.
- To deliver a joined up digital transformation strategy and radically improve its current online customer experience for members.
- To generate a set of game-changing, new revenue streams at CSSC within 12 months.
To adapt and create an ‘At Home’ portfolio of over 30 new products to suit all CSSC members as they started working from home (during the pandemic).
- Directing the Sales, Marketing and Product teams to grow consumer membership (as Commercial Director).
- Establishing and leading a Commercial Team to deliver new income streams.
- Leading an 18-month digital transformation project to deliver an improved experience for staff and customers, (New website, Automated Events System, CRM and Marketing Automation software).
Created Commercial partnerships to deliver additional income of +£100k p.a.
Successfully delivered a new digital experience programme which generated the following positive results:
- Increased website usage by: +34%
- Online orders + 30%
- Website duration: +100%
- Staff time saved per day: 30 minutes
- New members: +5,500
Following an extensive innovation project with key business stakeholders and customers, 3 concepts have since been taken forward for prototyping and testing with a projected revenue generation potential of £1million.
"Our part-time Marketing Director - Mark Harris got to grips with our business and our ambitions for growth, quickly, helping us build our brand and develop a marketing strategy that realised positive results for the business. We have been delighted with all of Mark’s work and support."
Simon Lee, Chief Executive Officer, CSSC