- Define the role of marketing as well as bring some structure to existing ad-hoc marketing efforts.
- Build the right in-house marketing capability for the business.
- Define NMCs’ position in the marketplace moving away from the stigma within the sector NMC call ‘Tommy Tarmac-er’.
Align the sales and marketing function to help grow the business and meet its ambitious business plans.
- Kick-off workshop with senior team to identify key areas of focus and suggest a plan for the first 100 days.
- Recruitment of an in-house Marketing Manager to help accelerate the delivery of key projects and provide the business with a much needed experienced resource.
- Develop a new value proposition for the company allowing NMC to differentiate itself and deliver a more consistent business message.
- Integration with the sales team to support their efforts and explore new lead generation opportunities.
- Formulation of an integrated customer retention and account management programme for Sales and Marketing to maximise the customer lifetime value.
Joint work with the MD created a new, accessible and relevant Mission, Vision and Values for the business.
Improved alignment with the sales team allowed the business to better understand the efforts required in retaining and growing existing customers and in acquiring new ones.
Clear proposition, a defined tone of voice and a creative refresh (including a refreshed logo) created a stand-out suite of marketing communications.
The successful recruitment of the right in-house marketing resource further accelerated the delivery of the marketing project.
"The Marketing Centre played a key role in supporting NMC with it’s brand re-launch, defining it’s refreshed marketing strategy and positioning the business for future growth - the 25% year on year growth from 2017 to 2019 has in-part been determined by the exercise we undertook with The Marketing Centre."
Patrick McCracken, Managing Director