- To create clear marketing strategies, plans and budgets to focus activity to drive results.
- To strengthen the delivery of activity and campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- To improve the customer on-line shopping experience and seamlessly integrate with backend processes.
- Develop clear customer segments to prioritise activities and communications, backed up by data analysis.
- Fully review the customer purchasing journey through the current website, identify changes and potential delivery partners.
- Develop the in-house marketing capability by coaching internal teams and bringing aboard the expertise of part-time Marketing Manager.
Clear brand proposition and updates to the brand guidelines to establish style templates.’
Targeted product catalogues to focus on growing demand for PPE.
A new in-house Marketing Manager recruited with clear responsibilities.
An increase in awareness and engagement through LinkedIn.
"Working with a team of experts allowed us to strengthen our marketing activities whilst also giving us a much clearer structure to our strategies and brand communications. We are confident that we now have the tools and resources to build on the work completed and to use in our marketing to drive awareness and sales."
Roy Stone, Sales Director, Safeaid Supplies