- To review and evolve the marketing strategy.
- To review current sales and marketing activities and develop plans to increase lead generation.
- Develop the remarketing activity and planning.
- Bring structure to the customer segmentation and targeting with focus on quality profitable customers.
- Oversee the marketing strategy for regular review with the senior team to check progress.
- Working with the sales and marketing teams across the London and Yorkshire offices to identify opportunities and set up weekly review process.
- Analysis of the available customer and sales data to identify key trends and opportunities. • Develop a “thought leadership” programme to support the positioning of Mixamate.
Marketing contribution to the business achieving impressive double-digit sales growth versus 2020.
33% growth in new customers versus prior year with particular focus on quality, higher spending new customers.
Reactivation of 10% of dormant customers who had not spent for 7 months preceding the digital marketing activity.
"David got quickly involved with our business and our ambitions for growth helping us continue to build our brand and develop a marketing strategy that contributed towards positive results for the business. We have been delighted with all of David’s work and support."
Chris Smith, Mixamate Owner