Join our expanding team and work across a diverse range of businesses across the UK.
We welcome Marketing Directors to apply to join our expanding team across the UK. However, to ensure that you don’t waste your valuable time applying it’s worth you looking carefully at the following list of the bare minimum we expect for you to be considered.
To become a Marketing Centre part-time Marketing Director and represent our growing business across the UK we require you to:
- To be fully qualified
- Have been a Marketing Director in more than one company with P&L responsibility and a demonstrable track record of success
- Have experience across several business sectors
- Have experience and enjoy working with small and mid-size businesses and the constraints on budget and resources this brings
- Be committed to pursuing a portfolio career
- Have a can do attitude and be willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Fit our business culture
- Be prepared to get actively involved with The Marketing Centre – this is not a passive consultancy roster.
Our methods of selection are stringent and we only select a small percentage of those that apply. However, if you feel that you match our criteria and are interested in finding out more about joining our team please do contact us by:
Sending a CV and an email explaining why you believe you’re a good fit for us to firstname.lastname@example.org. From there we will contact you to set up an initial call and then a series of face to face meetings including peer to peer review, and the completion of a psychometric profile.
If you are successful you will join our team of highly experienced marketers, represented by one of our Regional Directors and get involved with businesses that you can help, support and grow.
Please fill out the form below to continue